2005 Triumph Bonneville T100

by Rhys Hutton
(New Zealand)

My name is Rhys, I'm located here in New Zealand. This is one of the 2 Bonneville's I own and this is my favorite.

What I love about this model is the white with the gold that runs up the tank giving it that distinctive classic look.

This is the only photo I've taken since I changed the pipes to the D&D full stainless look.. Love how it gives the bike a more aggressive look and wow, the sound is amazing.

Just to list a few of the obvious things I have done to this bike.

- Norman Hyde Bars
- Brass ends
- Bates style light & custom bracket
- relocated wiring
- K&N filter
- Belmouth and jetted carbs
- Mini speedo (large cluster removed)
- Gaiters
- Chrome front & rear fenders
- Geltech seat & cowling
- Progressive rear shocks
- Lucas style tail-light
- D&D stainless exhaust
- 19 Tooth front sprocket
- Chrome cam cover

I could not see myself owning anything but a Bonneville, and in the last 8 years of doing so have loved every minute doing mods and most of all riding in style :)

Comments for 2005 Triumph Bonneville T100

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Nov 03, 2015
Rating
starstarstarstarstar
This is really easy way to print the plan t-shirt NEW
by: Anonymous

This is really easy way to print the plan t-shirt according to own choice. If one don't want to take headache of printing a t-shirt then he/she can go for by using facility of Internet.Shop online Jobs t shirt

Aug 26, 2015
Rating
starstarstarstarstar
Pacoima Security Guards NEW
by: Anonymous

Pacoima Security Guards

Pacoima Security Guards - If you’re looking to invest in a new business or other operation in Pacoima, it's a must that you look into private security.

Jul 13, 2015
Rating
starstarstarstarstar
Great post NEW
by: mike

Very nice motorcycle picture,i like it a lot.You have posted very valuable information.
http://londonyellowbricks.co.uk

Jul 13, 2015
Rating
starstarstarstarstar
Nice post NEW
by: jhon

Very informative post about motorcycle,i like reading it.I have got useful information,which is good to read.
http://rubberflooringsuk.co.uk/rubber-flooring.html

Jul 05, 2015
Rating
starstarstarstarstar
Here we go NEW
by: Dorothy

Standard preparing paly basic part for improve the study level of understudies. This guideline furthermore give the opportunity to upgrade their lifestyle and self-change through past. Standard guideline school can give the learning environment for the most part conductive. You need to visit our dissertation guru blog if you want to impress the academics with your project.

Nov 23, 2014
Rating
starstarstarstarstar
NZ yearly road trip NEW
by: Rhys

We have the best rides and scenery here in NZ, which is why I look forward to my 8 days away with mates doing the country side on our triumphs.

Nov 23, 2014
Rating
starstarstarstarstar
The New-Old Look
by: Andy

I agree with you, Rhys. I love the modern Bonnevilles that pay homage to the classic Triumphs of yore. I've even seen a few with the older bodywork. Gorgeous bike. There must be some amazing riding in New Zealand, eh?

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit Photos.